Recommendations for set up in small space

Splutter

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm moving house and getting a flat which is a bit tighter than I'm used to and also has a lot more windows. Are there any threads or websites people could point me in that will help with speaker and screen placement in a regular living room. I have a wired 5.1 set up with a small 32'' TV at the moment and may be looking at a new TV but happy with the speakers, they are satellite speakers and as I have two kids that are constantly running around I'd be looking to wall mount and keep the wires out of the way.

First time I've looked at doing this properly as I've always rented before, so any help or advice would be really appreciated. I don't have the best kit in the world but I'd like to make the most out of what I have

Cheers :)

(Also being a flat, any tips for not upsetting the neighbours with sound, the living room is carpeted at the moment, it was changed to flooring but the noise was too much and it got changed back)

Last edited:
Screen and centre speaker in middle of one wall - a narrower one if the room's not square - fronts equal distance apart on that wall, rears the same on opposite wall, speaker cables tucked away between carpet and skirting.
Or is there more to the question than that?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom