Recommendations for selling PC

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by JasonNexus, Feb 18, 2014.

1. JasonNexus

JasonNexus
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey!

Basically I built a gaming rig or at least was at the time of creation for games such as Skyrim on relatively high settings. Unfortunately I don't play PC games these days and find that due to having a laptop for work, I tend to just browse the internet and such on that.

I was wondering whether anyone had suggestions on how best to sell my old machine, I can post the specification here if it helps. The spec hasn't changed slightly since inception.

Thanks in advance,

Jason

2. jaaa1976

jaaa1976

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    Hi..you will never receive money you pay for..best will be sell here and sell parts from this PC.

3. Lewis Bennett

Lewis Bennett
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    If you have an AMD graphics card it may be worth putting it on Ebay. The currency miners pay over the top prices for them.

The rest of the system, probably again Ebay. Alternatively you could post adverts in local newspapers, the computer may be perfect for a local older person who would benefit from you going round and setting it up for them. This is how I sold my last PC for a fair price.

All the best!

4. nathancom

nathancom

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I sold a pc on gumtree for decent money and it was free and local pickup. You will have to field questions from a few time wasters but it was quick to shift, as long as you don't try to get very top price.