Recommendations for decent HD camcorder up to £400?

Matt_

Standard Member
I'm looking for a decent HD camcorder, to shoot some short films and experimental stuff on.

I really want it to be full HD, fairly close to the £400 mark or less.

Ideally I'd want a focus ring on the lens, but I doubt I'll find a camcorder for that sort of price I'm looking for with a focus ring right?

Must be compatible with Mac (which I'm sure most are now-a-days right?).

Hope someone can help me out?

Crabbegom

Standard Member
I have a brand new Canon Legria HF M306 HD camcorder for sale Still boxed never been opened. The reason is, its a replacement from insurance following damage to my original 306 and whilst waiting I decided on a differnt camera a DLSR. They sell normally at about £400, and I am prepared to sell at £350. Obviously it will have all the warranty etc in the box. I can also confirm it is fine with a Mac as thaat is the computer I have

Matt_

Standard Member
I have a brand new Canon Legria HF M306 HD camcorder for sale Still boxed never been opened. The reason is, its a replacement from insurance following damage to my original 306 and whilst waiting I decided on a differnt camera a DLSR. They sell normally at about £400, and I am prepared to sell at £350. Obviously it will have all the warranty etc in the box. I can also confirm it is fine with a Mac as thaat is the computer I have

Does the camcorder have a focus ring on the lens?

DolbyDan

You can get the Panasonic SD600 at John Lewis price-matched from Argos for £450 and then get 10% cash-back from Panasonic and you end up with a £600+ camcorder for £405.

Brand new at around £400 the Sd600 is the best by far camcorder in its class!

Vinesh

You can get the Panasonic SD600 at John Lewis price-matched from Argos for £450 and then get 10% cash-back from Panasonic and you end up with a £600+ camcorder for £405.

Brand new at around £400 the Sd600 is the best by far camcorder in its class!

JL would not price match Argos (I tried).

They did price match UK Optics

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom