Recommendations for Best Program for Transferring My Non Purchased Music from Iphone back to ITunes

electech

Standard Member
I have over 4000 non purchased songs on my Iphone which I need to transfer back into Itunes.
Unfortunately ITunes will only transfer the ones I have bought from them.

So I am looking for recommendations as to the best program to get, as some of them I have looked at want you to buy it first.

Thank you

Steven

Senior Moderator
Why does iTunes need to be involved?

If these files are ripped from physical CD they should just be available on a hard drive. They would have been saved somewhere before transferring to the iPhone

If these files are legal DRM free purchases (for example Qobuz online store), they are available on a hard drive or can be redownloaded

electech

Standard Member
Why does iTunes need to be involved?

If these files are ripped from physical CD they should just be available on a hard drive. They would have been saved somewhere before transferring to the iPhone

If these files are legal DRM free purchases (for example Qobuz online store), they are available on a hard drive or can be redownloaded
Yes they were ripped from a physical CD and dare I say old records that I had. (I am74 Lol) and they were saved on an old desktop computer.

Unfortunately that computer was scrapped many years ago, and I didn't back up my music so that's why I need to get it back onto my laptop and this time do a proper backup of it. I also don't want to sit there for hours/days re-ripping my old music.

I have used If I remember correctly in the past Sharepod, but I was wondering if there was a newer or better program I could use.

I would rerip. I don’t trust those companies that say they can do it at all. Many of the tools all seem to be based on the same Chinese cracks. Don’t know about the current one but those of old seem to simulate playing the music back and then re-record hence could be very slow.

I keep digital copies all on my NAS, and have backup to exactly prevent such situations. Apple always intended it as a one way street, and not as attached storage.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom