Recommendations for a failed sub

GSXRMovistar

Established Member
Reaction score
Morning all, I currently have a QA7000i system running off a Marantz NR1608 and the 7070si active sub has failed yet again (seems to be a common issue), its not a viable repair so looking to replace.

Any recommendations on something not majorly expensive to be used for a mixture of TV, Movies and gaming within a 5x3.5m room?

So far i've been pointed towards a BK Gemini II and a Wharfedale Diamond SW150

Many thanks. :)

Gemini II if looking something small and polite. For bigger upgrade if you looking more rumble/impact and deeper bass for action/scifi stuff then KLH. Lot more fun for cheap price..

5m fair size I'd aim for something a bit better (I have sw-150)

One thing I forgot to mention would be a preference for a sub in white so it fits better in the room, and on that note I also have SHMBO to comply with meaning something the size of the KLH would be a no go. :D

One thing I forgot to mention would be a preference for a sub in white so it fits better in the room, and on that note I also have SHMBO to comply with meaning something the size of the KLH would be a no go. :D
BK Gem II then or if you can stretch to XLS200 as they are finally available after months of break.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom