Recommendations for a decent monitor to pair with a Mac Mini

Applenoob

Ex Member
Reaction score
Hi

I'm after recommendations for a decent monitor (ideally 21.5" to 24" max) to go with a Mac Mini using HDMI

I'd like to keep costs under £200 hopefully

It'll be used for general work and surfing the t'interweb; I don't game and not bothered re photos etc...

Thanks for any suggestions; links would be gratefully received also :)

Pick one you like the look of, if you're not doing anything demanding with it then you're unlikely to see the differences between them.

Perhaps something like one of NEC or Eizo's range of office monitors? They should be decent quality and have nice flexible stands. They're more likely to be DisplayPort than HDMI but that shouldn't be a problem unless you want to use your displayPort output for something else.

Thanks

I did wonder that (re what differences I'd see between screens)

There seems to be a few good Samsung, Acer and a Dell ones on Amazon around the £120-£150 Mark so will probably go for one of those :)

Just wanted to see if there are any further recommendations for a monitor to go with my new Mac Mini?

I'll be looking to order everything mid to later this week :)

Thanks

I have a Mac Mini (Early 2009). Still going great!

I use this monitor;
ASUS MX239

Fantastic monitor! Matte screen (none of that glossy annoying ones). Great speakers, well better than any other monitors. The design will match Mac Mini :D

Here is the link;
Asus MX239H 23-inch Widescreen AH-IPS LED Multimedia Monitor (1920x1080, 5ms, 2 x HDMI, VGA, Full HD, Dual HDMI, Asus SonicMaster Technology): Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

Alternatively there is this;
LG 23MP75 Full HD 23" IPS LED Monitor Deals | Pcworld

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom