• Apologies for the inconvenience, but AVForums will be offline from 6am Thursday 21st January 2021 for a few hours while we perform a major update to our core software. See what changes are coming.

Question Recommendations for a 42'' under £600

Splutter

Last night there was a large bang and my old 32'' Samsung has officially died after about 7 years. So now the 22'' is sitting in the living room looking very small but keeping the kids happy it's definitely time to upgrade and I think the max size I can go to is a 42.

I'm thinking since I took so long to upgrade last time I'd like to future proof as much as possible so I'd like 4K even on a screen this size, 3D is kind of dead now so not too worried about that but it would be nice, I have an apple TV so smart features aren't critical.

I've been looking at this thread The Best TVs under £500? but would love some advice, also on when is the best time to buy, should I wait till Black Friday?

I know you must get loads of these questions so apologies if I'm asking something often asked but I hadn't planned to upgrade till next year so even a starting place to do research would be really appreciated.

Thanks

Splutter

Should also say this is one I've been looking at PANASONIC
VIERA TX40CX680B I've heard some Panasonic ranges are rebadged budget brands, or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom