Recommendation please

docnaz

Standard Member
Reaction score
Teetering on brink of buying 42PE50. Can someone please recommend a DVD player (not recorder) that will give me best PQ for the Panny ie component, progressive etc etc? Many thanks.

go for a cambridge audio player, i got hooked up to a sanyo z2 pj on a 10m component cable, excellent pq, excellent player!

go to www.pricerunner.co.uk to check out players with pal progressive scan which will give better pq with a good quality component cable, say cambridge audio or qed!

Thank you. Does look like a stunning piece of kit and the spec sounds just the job. Thanks again.

docnaz said:
Teetering on brink of buying 42PE50. Can someone please recommend a DVD player (not recorder) that will give me best PQ for the Panny ie component, progressive etc etc? Many thanks.

Hi,
May I suggest ONE OF THESE Does PAL & NTSC prog-scan, plays DVD-A & SACD, multiregion out of the box etc etc etc.

PQ thru component (I am using QED P-CV1 leads) is fantastic, DITTO for audio quality. Build quality is sturdy (have owned a few Pioneer players and NEVER had any breakdowns AT ALL), in fact one of the first Pioneer players (DV-626), is still going strong at a mates, and its gotta be at least 4 years old now, (plus its in his kitchen/dining area).

Have a look, it may suit your needs.

All the best,
Graham.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom