Recommendation on a small LCD 19"-22"

daisbuys

Hi guys.

I do a lot of camping and have decided to get a TV for it as we always use a electric hook up and I thought why not!

Am looking for one between 19 and 22 inches, would like to be able to connect my ipod touch up to it for films, and would like an ipod dock on it but not essentail, just as long as it can be connected to the TV.

Price range would be around the £175 mark, but don't mind paying out a little extra if its for a good one.

Hope you guys can help?

Regards.

Dave

daisbuys

Thats the one which made me think about the ipod dock. I like it, but just waiting on the price to come down a tad as I think its a bit expensive at the monent being a Tesco TV, and I also aint seen no reviews on it and was wondering if there was a good TV out there with this added extra?

Monarch

Distinguished Member
unless im mistaken I saw this model in my local currys for £180

Currys - Shop for Flat Panel TV - Toshiba 19AV505DB black 19" digital LCD TV

That gets my vote, it's a Tosh so it'll be a decent 19" set, i'd go for that

ewell

Take a look at tesco, they have Teknica at around that price and some have i pod ports

The tuner on these is very poor. I bought one and tried to use the same ariel I used on a freeview box and an old 14" CRT. I took it back this weekend and got a full refund!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom