Recommendation for fast gaming monitor please.

Skyfall74

I play fast FPS and I'd like to buy a gaming monitor that will give me a good competitive edge with online multiplayer.

Also, I'll be sitting at a desk with the monitor but am unsure of what size to get in order to have a comfortable/easy viewing experience.

Looking forward to hear what you have to say.

Oh and some reasoning behind your recommendation would be helpful for me too.

Thanks.

tony150870

Hey.

It would be helpful if you could give some idea of your hardware as its hard to recommend a 4k monitor say if your hardware is incapable of pushing the image.

Cheers

Fe_man2000

With that setup I would be thinking 1440p gaming so a 1400p 144mhz 27" screen. Good ones cost around £400 and up. Hardware unboxed are a good youtube channel for montor reviews, but they are AU bases so some of the ones they review are not availble in the UK. Pesonally I have a AOC monitor, it was a nice balance of cost and performance.

tony150870

With that setup I would be thinking 1440p gaming so a 1400p 144mhz 27" screen. Good ones cost around £400 and up. Hardware unboxed are a good youtube channel for montor reviews, but they are AU bases so some of the ones they review are not availble in the UK. Pesonally I have a AOC monitor, it was a nice balance of cost and performance.
What he said.

My recommendation:

The Hp Omen X27
But if you can get it due to stock shortages the LG 27GL850 a superb monitor.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: New TVs, Samsung Q800T Soundbar review, IFA latest, Movie and AV News, B+W Brad Pitt
Top Bottom