1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommendation for 20" LCD

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by Rob_Quads, Jul 14, 2005.

1. Rob_Quads

Rob_Quads

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Alot of the discussions on this forum have been for the 26/30/40" LCDs ?(including the 32" Samsung i went on to buy and are very pleased with)

I am now looking to put an LCD in the bedroom as space is a bit tight there. I can't really see that much to cover the smaller LCDs

Anyone have any specific recommendations. Its mostly going to be running from Sky+ (S-video or Scart)

2. Irwin

Irwin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey Rob,

I've been looking for something similar, seems like there's not much choice between 18" and 25". You can get a Relisys or Video7 20" for around £300, but they aren't widesreen. You may have better luck looking for a 23".

Rob

3. Tiesto

Tiesto
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I've got the Philips 17PF8946 , only a 17" screen but unless you have a big bedroom it's fine .
    I love it and the mrs 2 :D Nice clean lines , awesome picture quality , and all the toys including Fm radio. :smashin:

4. Rob_Quads

Rob_Quads

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    Rather than start a new thread I thouught best to pump my old one. Its now a good 6+ months on and still looking to get a small LCD for the bedroom.

Does anyone know of any decent but cheap (not HD or anything just for Sky via scart) 20" Widescreen LCDs?