recommend some floor standers for my set-up...

scaredpassenger

Standard Member
Reaction score
hello hello!!

just after some insight as to a pair of floor standers for my home cinema, they will be the front speakers to go with a Boston Soundware XS SE 5.1 set running from a Pioneer VSX921, basically I've got around £250 to spend obviously gloss/piano black is my preferred choice to match my other speakers and panni plasma, not even had any of my kit out of their boxes yet as were moving house within the month, and just want to have everything I need ready for setting up the room straight from the off!!

thanks for any help!:thumbsup:

I would really recommend getting the matching centre at the same time since you do not want different makes of speakers across the front 3 as it can ruin the front soundstage (a sound can change as it moves across the screen). Also considering the centre takes over 60% of the total sound output you do not want a tiny centre and large fronts either (you want them consistent and balanced).
Speakers to look at would include ones from Wharfedale, Tannoy and Kef as well as the Q Accoustic 2000 series.

ok so ideally I'm after a three way (wowzer) speaker set up to go with the bostons, can any one recommend a decent budget set??

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom