Recommend me some online suppliers

brioni

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm after a budget amp/decoder under £200.
Some good but not hi-end speaker separates, for the fronts something like these Sony floorstanders in black:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&item=320014113005&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1
something like this for the rear:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BNIB-CONNECTED-ESSENTIALS-WIRELESS-STEREO-SPEAKERS_W0QQitemZ160017154461QQihZ006QQcategoryZ112518QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Not sure what player yet, either a cheap DVD player (may not want to spend to much on this with Hi-def round the corner) or a DVD recorder, or a DVD recorder with HDD.
But I can't seem to find many websites that have good discount, any suggestions?

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
www.superfi.co.uk - eg. DENON AVR2105 for £249.95 delivered (was £449.95)

www.hyperfi.co.uk - eg. Acoustic Energy AE308 Subwoofer £299.99 (was £599.99).

www.richersounds.co.uk - eg.. Samsung DVDHD950 (HDMi player) £99.95.

www.pixmania.co.uk - eg. YAMAHA DVD-S1500 (DVD/SACD player) £175 (was £330).

Alternatively our classified's which contain some excellent bargains from people upgrading.

I'd also think twice before you get a cheap DVD player - remember rubbish in equals rubbish out. Your budget should ideally be biased towards your front end; a good display or good speakers will only make a poor source look/sound worse.

:smashin:

Joneb said:
Avoid Ebuyer!

I ordered a new PC from them on Thursday and it turned up before lunchtime on the following day. Can't fault them

Ebuyer are fine untill you get a problem, don't get me wrong they will sort it out - it just takes a long time and feedback during this period is non existant. When you pay bottom dollar for goods somthing has to suffer.

Avoid Pixmania - loads od bad reviews all over the web including on Kelkoo and Dealtime.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom