1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recommend me some good RPG for PS2.

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by Nitro, Jan 17, 2003.

1. Nitro

Nitro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What good RPG should i buy for PS2?

2. Kamui

Kamui
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Suikoden III - This isnt out in the UK yet but its extremely long lasting especially if you want to recruit all 108 characters in the game, im currently playing this one now and enjoying it a lot.

Theres no voice acting though and very few fmv cutscenes but this is made up by a long and great story line, theres 3 main characters each have their own chapters which cross over a number of times early in the game and then eventually colide later on.

FFX - Just an all round great game great voice acting and story, fmv cutcenes and in-game cutscenes only thing i didnt like was the lack of a world map.

Kingdom Hearts A great game and probably one of my favourites of the year, dont be put of by the fact that theres Disney characters in it, the story is great, the characters and voice acting are definatly on par with Metal Gear and FFX non playable characters include some fan favourites i.e Aeris, Cloud, Sephiroth, Squall and all the major disney film/tv chacacters over the past 60 years or so Mickey Mouse, Snow White, Aladdin, Tarzan, Hercules, Peter Pan and Sleeping Beauty all done by their film or tv voice actors (my personal fave is Jafar from Aladdin).

All three games would be great to add to a collection.

3. Nitro

Nitro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have heard and see review of those three games and they see great maybe, i go in these days to rent one of them. If i like it i buy, thanks!