Recommend me some good in-ear earphones?

BM08

Prominent Member
Reaction score
yes I know this is the phone forums but I figured in here is a good place to ask as most people use earphones with their phones.

My decent Sony in-ear earphones have given up the ghost yesterday, well one ear anyway, I’ve confirmed it’s the headphones by trying it in my laptop aswell.

I liked the sonys as they had a decent amount of bass and were really comfortable and snug fitting.

Any recommendations? They don’t need to be expensive as there only for occasional use listening or watching YouTube etc, as long as there not tinny and have good bass I’ll be happy.

Any recommendations? Preferably off amazon

Cheers

Hey man I’ve got a brand new pair of really good in ear earphones that I got two pair from anazon free in a matter of the way you look at it. If I misspell this it should be close enough for you to look up and check out how good they are. I’ve got two pair one pair in Red and one in Black which the Black I’ve not even opened up. They are senheisser and have a number 18 out of 30 being the very best. They are $75 dollars in ear earphones. If you want them I’ll give them to you for $25 bucks. The bass is awesome on them and they are considered to be high end earphones. I’m not sure what the number is called mane nht but their rating is 18nht which 30nht being the very best so you’ll know from that how good they are. They the senheisser 2.0 co ax if you’re interested. I have no need for two pair and I assure you that you won’t find a better pair as cheap as $25 bucks. If interested let me know but if you don’t want them I highly recommend you getting senheisser in ear earphones. Best on the market.

I have some £15 panasonic in ear headphones from the gym.

They soundproof 90% of sound so all you can hear is the music even in loud places, the bass and treble is awesome

I have the Senheiser Momentum in ears and they are great. Comfortably the best in ears I've ever owned.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom