• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

recommend me some earplugs for sleeping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
Hi

I've previously tried some foam type things that expand in the ear, but found them to exert too much pressure once fully expanded. I'd prefer some reusable ones, and found these two makes here and here

thanks
joe

FZR400RRSP

Banned
It's the expandable EAR yellow foam plugs for me.
Been using them on the motorbike for years, regularly use them for sleeping on windy nights.
Cheap as chips and they do the best job, IMO.

Note this comment from one of the links you sent.

If you're looking for sleeping ear plugs but are afraid of completely blocking out the outside world, these Alpine earplugs are the solution. They reduce surrounding noises like traffic, neighbours or a partner's snoring so that you can get the sleep you need. However, the sound of your alarm clock in the morning, a telephone ringing or a voice trying to wake you can still be heard. Best of all, these are reusable earplugs, so one pair can last a long time with proper care.

Sorry, but the above statement just seem completely contradictory, to me.
You can't hear snoring/traffic/neighbours, but you can hear a phone/clock/voice?
Eh?
How does that work then?
Pish and twaddle.

ROBIN50N

Prominent Member
wax ear plugs from boots are the best, they cut out sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom