Recommend me some earphones please

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
I used to have some Philips hook type earphones (these ones I believe they were) but they broke a while back. As a replacement I was recommended to get the Koss KSC75s. Which sound much better and while they're probably a tad large they stay on my ears.

As the weather is getting colder I'd like to get some earphones I can wear under a wooly hat (like I could with the Philips ones) as the Koss set aren't viable for this. The problem I have though is that I'm not the most keen on putting things in my ears - counting out the Klipsch Image X1s and the Sennheiser CX300s - and that they also don't stay in my ears, this is why I've been sticking with clip-on sports type earphones. They get a lot of use so need to be durable (maybe 3/4 hours a day).

I'd like to keep it below £20-25. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated :thumbsup:

Thanks

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Thanks, I think I looked at those and the newer version (the OMX 680) but the newer version got trashed in the reviews. I was really close to buying the Soundmagic E30s as they were 26 quid on Amazon but as I was reading reviews they shot up to 40 quid :(

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member
Look like the E30s are gonna stay at 40 quid, there's no way I'm paying that much so any other suggestions are welcome :)

noisemaker

Novice Member
Would like to help more, but i have more experience with full size hp's. :\

Sniper Ash6

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom