Recommend me an MP3 Player

S

Sarah Nya

I'd like something a bit like my old iRiver 340 but a bit more modern looking and perhaps a but more intuitive to use.

Oh and must be able to use it as a mass storage device I don't like having to use software interfaces.

:lease:

I'd like something a bit like my old iRiver 340 but a bit more modern looking and perhaps a but more intuitive to use.

Oh and must be able to use it as a mass storage device I don't like having to use software interfaces.

:lease:

Samsung Z5.........no software, interface is almost as good as an iPOD, tough as old boots, now up to 44hrs battery life, great screen, can be used on any internet music site, does OGG files, gapless playback, user changeable battery, beautiful build quality, headphones at top, separate volume control on the side (no messing with menus), nice clear lock button to ensure you dont disturb something, great sound (what hifi rated it 5 stars, not that I set much store by that, but it sounds good for an MP3 player), now it also has a user adjustable equaliser......

on top of all this, new firmware updates are out every few months, this means you can update to the latest without any additional cost, Samsung even listen to your comments and make the modifications to suit........brilliant!

The Z5 might 36GB too small.

iPod, Zen Vision, Cowon A2 or Arcos are all ppossible alternatives.

For me, I'd get another iRiver

I have a Iriver U10 and I highly recommend it although I have the 1Gb which might not be enough for some people... it can also play videos... they have got on it on special offer on play.com at a bargain price or you can get the 2Gb one.

It is really different from your standard MP3, looks really stylish and small but not too small.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom