Recommend me a VGA to component cable

WSH

Established Member
Reaction score
I was wondering who makes good VGA to component cables. I've seen Mark Grant but it is rather expensive at £65. Is there anything around say £40 for a metre or is it false economy?

I have Mark Grant cables and the quality is superb.

The extra money spent, in my opinion is worth it.

You won`t be disappointed..

WSH - your choice of interconnect can have a detrimental affect on what you see on-screen.

A decent cable will not adversely affect your signal whilst a poorly designed and manufactured cable will.

You also have to factor in what signals your passing over the YUV cable - these days lots of folk are looking at 720P and 1080i not just 480P and 576P.

The tricky bit is assembling two or three cables to compare results and decide which offers the best value in your system.

Mdmand - so which is it? Which of the cables you've linked to offer the best value? Which ones have you tested with what source signals and what differences did you see or measure?

A bit more info on what we have on offer - see http://www.bettercables.com/1me3fesisevg.html

Best regards

Joe

WSH

These cables are usually good to 10m (sometimes a little longer) without having to revert to signal amplification so 1.5m will not be a problem.

Best regards

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom