• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recommend me a USERNET for my 64bit pc please

Cool-hand

Established Member
Hi all

I would be very grateful if you would recommend me a good pay-for usernet to join for downloading files. (mp3/avi/etc..)

I have seen GigaNews and wondered if this is a good site? I have just brought a new laptop which is 64bit and it is playing ********* havoc with Limewire/Bittorrent etc.... so im gonna go down the prepay route?

Any probs with a 64bit machine and a usernet for downloading???

Many thanks in advance

CH

EndlessWaves

Distinguished Member
If you're not planning to get up to something illegal then I'd say so very quickly as your post does seem rather dodgy and the moderators may well lock it.

Assuming you're using vista 64-bit and not something else then you should have no trouble getting bittorrent working, while I don't use it for game demos now 3dgamers has gone down I've used it for a couple of patches with no problem.

I've never heard of USERNET, but as you mention giganews I assume you actually mean usenet?

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom