Recommend me a system

jimmyca69

Hi

On look out for a relatively cheap Home cinema system, it will be setup in my conseratory and will only be connected to my Xbox 360.

With that in my mind it would need to have the optical input for the xbox and also the speakers need to be wall mountable and not the stand ones.

Other than that im not after much else, if it comes with amp/dvd player built in then fair enough but most use will be simply via the xbox.

Budget isnt much and looking at max of around £75, nothing over that as its just for a simple system. Dont mind buying used so that can be factored in, so any decent systems that are new/used for that price that match my needs.

thanks

C

cpjames

Hi

Am in a similar position, looking for a system for my spare room. Budget is £150-200 am currently looking at the Sony DAV-DZ231. The only thing this doesnt have is Digital Audio out (Was thinking I might get some surround sound headphones for when the nipper is asleep but I need a film fix :))

Does anyone know of a system with similar features to the DAV-DZ231 but with Digital audio out?

Any suggestions are gratefully received.

Cheers,

Chris

C

cpjames

Just re-read the spec for the Sony and it doesnt look like it has a digital audio in either.. that scratches that then.

Essentially I want an all in one system with Digital audio in/out, reasonable wattage and the ability to create a double stereo effect from a 2 channel source (although if it has digital audio in then this is less important).

I want to run my streamium into it which has scart out or digital audio out.

Cheers,

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 OLED TV Review: The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom