• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recommend me a slim TV bracket with decent cable management

phillai

Standard Member
I am looking for some friendly advice and recommendations on a slim TV wall bracket with decent cable management that hopefully won't be too expensive.

I need cable management on the TV bracket as I will have the TV power cable, 6 HDMI cables, componant cable, AV composite cable and an ethernet cable dangling from the back of the TV to the bottom of the TV bench.

I definitely need it to pull out so I can access the back of the TV easily and I need it to tilt as well.
Being able to rotate a little would be a bonus but not too important.

Oh, it's for my 55" Samsung F6740 which weighs 16.4kg without the stand.
55-inch F6740 Series 6 Smart 3D 600CMR Full HD (1080p) LED TV - Samsung IE - SUPPORT

P.S. I have already bought this one but do you think I can get away with no cable management on this?
Designer Habitat Ultra Slim Cantilever Swivel & Tilt Wall Mount TV Bracket

VonHaus by Designer Habitat Ultra Slim Cantilever Swivel & Tilt Wall Mount TV Bracket for 26-55 inch for LCD, LED, 3D, Plasma TV, Max VESA 400x400: Amazon.co.uk: TV

Over to you guys, cheers.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom