Recommend me a phone?

RFC84

Established Member
Reaction score
Are there any good budget 4G android phones with a 4 - 4.3 inch screen? Making the move over from iOS for the first time. I have a budget of £200 and don't mind buying second hand.

Not really. Lots of choice with bigger screens. Do really want such a small screen?

I prefer to be able use the phone one handed lol I may have to just stick with my 5c but fancied a change!

You do get used to the bigger screen fairly quickly. Top phones for under £200 are the Moto 4G and the LG G2.

Thanks i'll have a look at those. Whats the s4 mini like?

I've just got the 4g and its a great phone for the money !!! If you have any tesco points, they double them up if you use them towards buying the phone. I got almost £50 knocked off the price, so paid just over £100 for an amazing phone :)

S4 mini is a good phone but over priced. It is no where near the spec of the S4.

Is the moto 4g camera that bad? If your not in a 4g area does the network automatically pick up 3g?

The camera is fine during the day, not so great at night. But I'm happy with it...... Yep, if no 4g it picks up a 3g signal super quick.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom