• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recommend me a nice bag.

PulsarPilot

Established Member
After a nice laptop case/bag for my Dell M1530.
It came with a small 'slip' type case with a magnetic catch (sorry I dont know the correct term).
What I'm after is something that provides a little more protection, with a proper clasp/zip etc, a rucksack sort of thing would be good, so my G/F can take it to work, without it being obvious that she is carrying a laptop.;)
Anyone got any good suggestions, I'm not after anything too flash, £20-£40 would be good.

keithface

Novice Member
hi pulsarpilot,
i would recommend the Targus laptop Rucksack, good reviews & my dad bought one but only used it once for trip, Got me my Studio 17 and the 15.4" JUST fits the laptop in! Phew! I like it because it's black, comfortable straps,, loads of room inside, include small sleeve, good secure zips, but was not obviously a laptop bag, [important for me in the City - I felt this was not an obvious laptop bag.]

within your price specification too, so not a bad choice

there is the Wenger range too but i wanted to be as low key as possible so this suits me fine.
best
k

PulsarPilot

Established Member
Cheers, I think I will probably get the rucksack you recommended, it looks good. Just one thing, is it a 'proper' laptop bag, ie does it have a strap to keep the laptop in place, plus padding on the bottom/sides etc to stop the lappy from getting knocked about when you put the bag down, or drop it:rolleyes:
I've already got a couple of rucksack type backs that would do the job, but am after a 'proper' solution.

Cheers, Dave.

travid

Distinguished Member
I've just bought a Belkin 15"/Netbook bag from Instore (the old pound stretchers I think) reduced from £9.99 to £4.99.

Its well made and secures my nc10 very well.

Perhaps if there is a branch near you, have a gander

...instore - SHOP SMART, LIVE WELL.

oldnewbie

Established Member
I can recommend techair backpacks, I use one for my vaio and they are well made and offer really good protection Techair BackPack 15.4" Notebook Case 3704 Not my model but it will do the same :thumbsup: If you go to techair website it will tell you the spec then shop elsewhere for best price.

Attachments

• TA-N3704.jpg
    TA-N3704.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom