Recommend me a inkjet printer please!

nuskool

I want to buy my dad a printer and would like some recommendations if possible please (I don't even know where to start!).

- He'll want to print out photos (preferably straight from his camera/memory stick)

- He'll want to print to cdrs (for his "mix cds")

- I'd prefer it if it had a network connection (and if possible USB too)

I was having a general look at prices and think I'm looking in the ~£70 region (less is better but don't mind paying more if needed).

Any suggestions??

Thanks

Abbadonuk

Standard Member
I have an HP CS180 all in one £60 from PC World.

It has picbridge and an RJ45 network connection although no USB. On the plus side it will take just about any memory card, preview the pics on a little screen and let you do basic crops and edits before printing.

Quality is fantastic too BTW and even my wife can manage to use it "maybe a first for ger as she has trouble plugging the kettle in usually".

Can't reccomend it enough and got a good deal on extra inks when ordered at same time.

Just to clarify, it has USB for printing but won't take a USB stick for printing photos from.

Abbadonuk

Standard Member
Sorry its C5180 and just spotted a review that says no Picbridge "also says £200 BTW".

Will have to dig out the manual to confirm the picbridge as we always print from PC or SD card.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom