• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recommend me a Dual video headrest screen

ndenbow

Established Member
Morning all,

I've had a quick search for this, but nothing comes up recent.

I'm looking to buy a dual-screen headrest video setup for my car. I don't have a big budget (perhaps up to £300). I don't want anything permanent either because I only want it for longer journeys and to take on holiday. I would prefer to play ripped media so either USB or SD slot. Don't need gaming.

I'm also assuming I will need headphones due to road noise? Would this be ok for small children, 4 years old?

Wired won't bother me too much.

Thanks in advance.

koush

Established Member
yes it does have a USB as well as SD card. Format wise, it play avi and wmv files, other i'm not sure, you would need to ask the seller to confirm, but the best format is avi to quality and size of file. The sound quality of the wireless headset is super clear with very little fade and 2 channels so your kids can watch 2 different movie at the sasme time without the sound cross feeding.

Koush

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom