• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recommend me a dock

BoredOz

Standard Member
Afternoon!

I am heading to Canada for the winter season and I have been looking around on the net and all I can find is reviews from 2005 basically I am after a good quality sounding dock to play my music on and pretty loud to what with the odd apres ski party going on back at ours!

So any recmmendations? I have seen stuff like the Bose SoundDock but £300 is a bit pricey!

Garry1000

Standard Member
I bought a KEF picoforte which is slick and okay, but lacks base - not sure it would be the ideal party system. I'm upgrading my home cinema, so will use my soon to be upgraded Jamo e4 sub to punch it up a bit (there's an out for a sub). Bose would be the best for portability and oomph - but yep, is pricy.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom