Recommend me a Courier Service Pls!

Cool-hand

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi Folks

I need to have a large box (50Kgs) so heavy too, delivered from north to south. Can anyone recommend me a well priced, reliable courier?

Many thanks

CH

Hi all

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up going with Interparcel. CityLink was £95 DHL was the same. IP were £34! Only snag is they haven't collected yet and now its 2 days on from arranging collection :(

I feel a lesson is learnt here, fortuneately Im in no hurry for the parcel but the seller of the goods ive bought isn't too pleased with hanging about for a courier that doesn't turn up when arrange!

Thanks again

Ch

Hi all

Thanks for the suggestions. I ended up going with Interparcel. CityLink was £95 DHL was the same. IP were £34! Only snag is they haven't collected yet and now its 2 days on from arranging collection :(

I feel a lesson is learnt here, fortuneately Im in no hurry for the parcel but the seller of the goods ive bought isn't too pleased with hanging about for a courier that doesn't turn up when arrange!

Thanks again

Ch

I use interparcel regularly, they have always picked up next day for me and then delivered the next day after that without fail and have used them at last 50 times

Last edited:
I always use Parcel2Go these days.
spotted this voucher code at HUKD
Half price standard delivery (24-48hr) at Parcel2Go

Discount: 50%
Minimum Spend: £0.00
Promotional Code: HALFSD3
Expiry: 05/10/2008
Applies to: Orders booked before 11:59 on Sunday 5th October

Instructions: Enter the discount code on the Order Summary page during the booking process to get Standard 24-48 Hour delivery (DHL) for £5.08 instead of £9.76.

Standard delivery usually costs £7.99 + VAT + fuel surcharge (32p)

This voucher takes 50% off the base charge, and thus 50% off the VAT as well, but the fuel surcharge remains the same.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom