Recommend me a 50" HD Panel

stephen_

Novice Member
Hi there,

Please bear with me as i am somewhat a newb to all this.

Very shortly i will have a room (5m x 3m) that will be used solely as a sitting room. Where i will be spending most of my time.

I plan to use this as a HC / comp room.

I am after a 50" HD screen & my budget is 4k

Can any of you peeps recommend me a screen.

In my lounge i have a 42" Panny.

Thanks

Piers

The obvious candidate for a 4k 50" screen is the Fujitsu 50XHA58EB (I have the 42" here and it is great).

What you haven't said is whether the 4k budget is just for the screen or whether it needs to include sound, video sources etc.

stephen_

Novice Member
The obvious candidate for a 4k 50" screen is the Fujitsu 50XHA58EB (I have the 42" here and it is great).

What you haven't said is whether the 4k budget is just for the screen or whether it needs to include sound, video sources etc.
Thats for screen alone.

I am hopefully going to go for the Arcam AVR 350 for my sounds.

Would the screen come with boards to attach any cabling to my reciever or are these extra ?

If so what do i need ?

Thanks

Piers

The Fujitsu doesn't need any boards etc. it has 2 HDMI, 2 component, S-video and composite as standard.

Good choice with the receiver - the AVR350 is very tasty (had it here until I got the chance to upgrade to AVP700 / P1000).