Recommend Freeview PCI Card for a PC please?

M

Munchkinn

There seem to be a few of these about, but I haven't heard of half the makes I've come across so far. Can anyone with first hand experience recommend a good Freeview PCI card (or a USB one, as long as it would work with a lower spec PC - if that makes a difference!) Thanks! :smashin:

Thanks for that! They do seem to have had some very good reviews. Shame they are a bit pricey :( Maybe I just won't tell the Missus how much it was! :D By the time you add VAT and postage your looking at about £125, unless anyone knows different! :lease:

"By the time you add VAT and postage your looking at about £125"

The main attraction is that it works reliably and in fashion that is suitable for HTPC use. It is pricey but I recently tried one of the cheaper cards (it was around £65) and had to return it as it was useless.

Munchkinn said:
Thanks for that! They do seem to have had some very good reviews. Shame they are a bit pricey :( Maybe I just won't tell the Missus how much it was! :D By the time you add VAT and postage your looking at about £125, unless anyone knows different! :lease:

Slightly cheaper here : http://www.pcvideo.co.uk/

£99+ VAT inc 'free' delivery at the moment.

Worth it without doubt :)

Mark.

I just got one direct from Nebula. They are great cards and the PVR function is excellent.

Anyone know what they are like for transferring in analogue video onto PC, as that was another reason for getting a card? I need to transfer video of the kids etc to DVD...

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom