Recommend an HD DVD...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mshdsp

Hi there fellow forum chums...

I wondered if you could recommend an HD DVD movie that you feel shows off the brilliance of High Definition visually. I know that there are many factors that constitute to providing a great picture (specific panel, player etc.), but I wanted an overall idea of the best discs out there that will provide a great visual performance.

In fact, if you have more than 1 recommendation, that'd be great. I currently have Enter The Dragon, MI: 3, and Superman Returns, and while all produce great pictures, I wanted to add a few more discs to my library.

kingfats

Distinguished Member
A HD dvd that shows of the brilliance of high definition.....Happy Feet,the holy grail of picture quality.

mshdsp

A HD dvd that shows of the brilliance of high definition.....Happy Feet,the holy grail of picture quality.

Thanks for your response. :smashin:

Ettepet

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
Hi there fellow forum chums...

I wondered if you could recommend an HD DVD movie that you feel shows off the brilliance of High Definition visually. I know that there are many factors that constitute to providing a great picture (specific panel, player etc.), but I wanted an overall idea of the best discs out there that will provide a great visual performance.

In fact, if you have more than 1 recommendation, that'd be great. I currently have Enter The Dragon, MI: 3, and Superman Returns, and while all produce great pictures, I wanted to add a few more discs to my library.

Try the HD Movies forum here rather than in here which is the HD players forum. :smashin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom