• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recommend an e-tailer that sells decent loose bootcut jeans

kav

Distinguished Member
With the fashion these days among the slender effeminate youth being jeans so tight you could barely get your arm into them, I am really struggling to find the kind of jeans I like. I'm looking for a retailer (ideally online) that stocks decent-quality, loose-fitting bootcut jeans. You'd think that would be a fairly straightforward request but not so unfortunately. Everywhere these days seems to class bootcut jeans as skin-tight as far as the ankle, before expanding ever so slightly once they reach the bottom - I hate skin-tight jeans, fashion be damned.

Can anyone recommend somewhere that could satisfy my requirements? Thanks v much.

kav

Distinguished Member
Cheers Jay. Have tried both Next and Joe Browns and they're both okay but not great for me. Haven't seen the other one before though...will check it out.

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Rob must be getting his Shorts from Joe Browns, I'm sure of it:

ms062.jpg

Have you not got a 'baggy jeans' shop in your town Kav? Like D2, Fosters or even Burtons? Burtons is a little less 'baggy jeans' sort of place but do have more regular bootcut styles.

ODP

Distinguished Member
Bloody kids this, bloody kids that.. Youre getting old Frank :D

signs

Banned
It's a brave man that buys jeans on-line, they always seem to differ from one manufacture to the next.
I bought a pair last week and the waist sizes varied by two sizes :confused:

Saying that ,at my age i'm getting strangely drawn to pale cream and light green clothing :( :D

sniffer66

Distinguished Member
I wear Diesel Zatiny bootcut which arent too tight or flary (although I do have skinny legs). I'll try and remember where I bought them online

Hors1na

Prominent Member
Have you tried Tk Max? I know it's not online, but they have a vast array of jeans. You need to do a bit of rooting though.

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Have you tried Tk Max? I know it's not online, but they have a vast array of jeans. You need to do a bit of rooting though.

I always feel like I'm in a massive charity shop when I'm in TK Maxx for some reason :confused: it's all those individual items that does it. Maybe it's just me.

Hors1na

Prominent Member
I always feel like I'm in a massive charity shop when I'm in TK Maxx for some reason :confused: it's all those individual items that does it. Maybe it's just me.

Me too mate. Good bargains on Diesel Jeans though, that's the only thing I go in there for.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom