• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

recommend a travel pillow

Simba

Distinguished Member
hi all, im going to flying out in a few days and have been considering getting a travel pillow since I can never sleep properljay due to discomfort so can anyone recommend a good one.

thanks guys

andrewrunagall

Established Member
I don't know if your local Tescos do one, but my local one sells one of these microbead pillows that goes around the back of your neck. Feels really soft and comfortable.

Simba

Distinguished Member
I don't know if your local Tescos do one, but my local one sells one of these microbead pillows that goes around the back of your neck. Feels really soft and comfortable.

ooh sounds good - will check it out :)

Sonic67

Banned
Don't they have pillows on the plane?

Simba

Distinguished Member
Don't they have pillows on the plane?

Yeh but i find there never any good... was looking for something with some support

mjn

Distinguished Member
hi all, im going to flying out in a few days and have been considering getting a travel pillow since I can never sleep properljay due to discomfort so can anyone recommend a good one.

thanks guys

Get a girlfriend with big boobs....:devil: :thumbsup:

Monopot

Prominent Member
Get one of those Squishy pillows and take them. I always take mine with me as it shapes to anything so really comfortable.

Also if your on a long flight get some noise cancelling earphones or in ear earphones to block out the cabin noise. You'll thank me later for it. I spent 11hrs last week on a flight and after about 6 hours I took my CX300's out and the cabin noise was horrific!

Simba

Distinguished Member
Get a girlfriend with big boobs....:devil: :thumbsup:

hehe MMmmmm ..... shame she cant come with me ....il sure be missing them puppies :rolleyes:

Get one of those Squishy pillows and take them. I always take mine with me as it shapes to anything so really comfortable.

Also if your on a long flight get some noise cancelling earphones or in ear earphones to block out the cabin noise. You'll thank me later for it. I spent 11hrs last week on a flight and after about 6 hours I took my CX300's out and the cabin noise was horrific!

funny that you mentioned that as im going to get ear plugs - dont own in decent in ear headphones, i have over ear bose triports instead - shame there not noise cancellling.

Fly 1st class.
Much better albeit slightly more expensive

nah its double the price at a grand plus, would rather buy something of use than that....

thanks for input dudes and dudesses (where ever you lurk)

C

ComfyRest

At the risk of sounding like a spammer you may be interested intwo new totally washable pillows available that are wonderful travel pillows, indoors and outdoors. I invented the SquidFace and ComfyRest pillows to alleviate the pain from my herniated disk while lying on my stomach in the sun with my head turned to the side to breathe. They can be enjoyed ergonomicallyfacedown (even on a laptray), on your side or back. If your plane is delayed their value will truly be on the airport floor for comfort. They can be viewed at SquidFace.com. Have a great trip.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom