Recommend a receiver for multiple outputs

neilw1

Standard Member
Hello,
It's been a few years since I bought my Sony str-dh820, so I'm quite a bit out :)

I'm building an extension which will have a projector and TV for films and games (lots of consoles!), so require a new HDMI AV Receiver with 2 outputs and as many inputs (mostly hdmi) as possible.

I'd also ideally like hdmi 2 support for HRD and 4k pass through, DLNA/wifi/ethernet support just in case I want to stream from my NAS (I have Sonos so this isn't a deal breaker) and pay under £300.

That's all I require, I think. Looking around and slightly over this price, but would you recommend the denon avrx2300, or have better idea on budget receivers?

I'll probaby just be having 5.1 sound.

Last edited:

tony nevitt

Hello,
It's been a few years since I bought my Sony str-dh820, so I'm quite a bit out :)

I'm building an extension which will have a projector and TV for films and games (lots of consoles!), so require a new HDMI AV Receiver with 2 outputs and as many inputs (mostly hdmi) as possible.

I'd also ideally like hdmi 2 support for HRD and 4k pass through, DLNA/wifi/ethernet support just in case I want to stream from my NAS (I have Sonos so this isn't a deal breaker) and pay under £300.

That's all I require, I think. Looking around and slightly over this price, but would you recommend the denon avrx2300, or have better idea on budget receivers?

I'll probaby just be having 5.1 sound.
2300 gets lots of positive comments.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom