• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recommend a monitor

Jayc1976

I'm looking at buying my son a new monitor for Christmas. Can you get a 32 inch dual HDMI with built in speakers? He would use it for pc and xbox/switch.
Also would a HDMI splitter work on a monitor if I bought a single input monitor.
Thanks

next010

Distinguished Member
I'm looking at buying my son a new monitor for Christmas. Can you get a 32 inch dual HDMI with built in speakers? He would use it for pc and xbox/switch.
Also would a HDMI splitter work on a monitor if I bought a single input monitor.
Thanks

Asus CG32UQ for £700 is a 32" 4K monitor, good SDR/HDR performance, decent speakers.

Has 4 inputs DP for PC and 3 HDMI ports, review here.

GreyMutton

My other half is getting me the dell s3220dgf for Xmas. It has 2 HDMI 2.0 ports and a displayport 1.4.
QHD VA panel and up to 165hz refresh rate with freesync and gsync compatible.
It's currently selling for £379.
Doesn't have speakers but could easily connect a little pair as it has a 3.5mm audio jack. Also usb hub.

Stein67

Thanks

What's your budget mate?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom