• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recommend a Low Cost Sim Which has BBM

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
Hi Guys

Just ordered myself a simless Blackeberry 9300 3G after a nice deal from Hotukdeals.

I was planning on putting a 3 sim in there but someone on Hotukdeals says there is something called BBM that costs £5 extra with 3 but other providers may offer it for free.

Can I ask what is the best low cost sim I can use with my blackberry phone.

I am thinking really no more than £10 total per month.

All I will need is a sim offering 100 minutes, 100 texts and maybe if possible 100meg 3G too with the BBM.

So really a light use for the phone.

Dodgy_Geezer

Get a free O2 PAYG sim and then switch to the Text and Call tariff that offers 25 inclusive mins and 25 inclusive sms for £10 per month. The BlackBerry bolt on is a fiver a month and offers email, BBM and 500MB Internet. You only need topup a fiver a month for the Blackberry Bolt-on, you can top-up your Text and Call tariff whenever you like.

The BB bolt-on and Text & Call tariff are not on the O2 website but they are available :smashin:

Last edited:

Garry1

Standard Member
Get a free O2 PAYG sim and then switch to the Text and Call tariff that offers 25 inclusive mins and 25 inclusive sms for £10 per month. The BlackBerry bolt on is a fiver a month and offers email, BBm and 500GB Internet. You only need topup a fiver a month for the Blackberry Bolt-on, you can top-up your Text and Call tariff whenever you like.

The BB bolt-on and Text & Call tariff are not on the O2 website but they are available :smashin:

This has to be a typo hehe

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom