Question Recommend a game

RAINS

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi having been away from gaming for a couple if years I am now the owner of a series x and ps5. Currently playing sack boy and unravel which are the type of games I seem to like along with ratchet and clank etc... can you recommend any others worth the purchase?

Ha... your not going to get me that easy... just offloaded demon souls and played mgs in the early days... I need something a little gentler like jack the nipper for those who had a spectrum !!!

Yooka Laylee and the impossible lair (superb 2D platformer)
Spyro Reignited trilogy (3 older PS games spruced up to the nines)
Super Luckys tale (fairly gentle 3D platformer)
Unravel 2? (Never played it, but you like Unravel)
Ori Games (best 2D platformers ever imo)

I've just been playing Spiderman Miles Morales on the Playstation 5 and that's blown me away. I don't even like Spiderman, i just bought it as i heard it was a showcase title to show off what the Playstation 5 could do. It is very impressive and great fun to play. Astro Bot that's built into the Playstation 5 is a very good as well.

i think GTA VI will be produced in 2022, i think it will be the best game as for me, because i like Rockstar games very much, by that time you play GTA V or if you passed it GTA V online, but never try to use any hacks or cheats, because moderators will ban you, and you will lose your money. Here you can see the list of players that tried to cheat the game Steam Users With The Most Game Bans Ever .
I think we will see GTA6 when enough people have bought a Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X. It will only be on next gen consoles as last gen are too weak and Rockstar will want to smash GTAV sales records. To do that they need to wait until there are enough Playstation 5's and Xbox Series X's in people homes. It's been in development since 2014. And for the last 3 summers Rockstar North in the UK have been hiring for games testers. So it well underway for sure.

The Witcher 3, Assassin's Creed Valhalla, Sea of thieves is an old one but still good. What I am anticipating is Shadow Warrior 3 which hopefully drops early in 2021. Here are some other great games that are dropping in 2021.

Limbo
Inside
Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons
Candleman
LIttle Nightmares
Max : Curse of Brotherhood
Ori and the Blind Forest

Think the first 2 are on Xbox (have them on PS4), but played them all and they are great.

Mod edits - deleted off topic text......

But, anyways, if you do have time, I'd reckon that you consider The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Even though it's an old game that I used to play, this game itself has won plenty of awards because of its lore, and adventure-style with infinity ways of customizing your character into how you like.

Last edited by a moderator:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom