Recommend a DVD player with 2 SCARTS.

Stu Ward

Standard Member
Reaction score
What do you reckon guys, i want to daisy chain all my gear (SKY+, Xbox and DVD Player) all through a Scart to Component JS Tech box into my Panny 42" Plasma .

So i need 2 SCART sockets. Multiregion out of the box or with a handset hack would also be a real bonus

Stu

Fewer brands provide twin SCARTs these days, assuming everyone has a receiver and doesn't need to daisy-chain, but, Pioneer still seem to offer them with the DV-668 or 868. You can order them MR from a dealer.

What are my other options then ?
My Setup is :
Panny TH-42PWD7 with Component and S-Video card (want to keep it to component only for cable concealment)
Sky+
Xbox
DVD Player

If i were to buy a DVD player with a single scart connection ?

Buy a scart switcher ?

If so can anyone recommend me a supplier

Joytech make a good scart switcher, but can't you route the DVD player thru the Sky+ - not the best solution but workable until you upgrade?

zeropoint said:
Joytech make a good scart switcher, but can't you route the DVD player thru the Sky+ - not the best solution but workable until you upgrade?

Nah cause atm the Xbox is routed through it, because that doubles as a DVD player if necessary

Or if you're looking for an amp, why not try the low end Pioneer models with Scart switching?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom