• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recommend a Bluetooth Speaker

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
Looking to move upnto a decent one of these, should be portable, charge via USB and be able to use for voice calls.

Current contender is JBL Flip 2.

Budget = £50

Thanks

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
For the money this is brill a few other members have recommended them which led me to get one.
(can't really comment on the voice call quality as I have only used it once in a short conversation)

XCSOURCE® Waterproof Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Mini Speaker 3W Shower Pool Car Handsfree with Microphone for Apple iPhone 4 4S 5 5S 5C S4 iPad iPod MP3 MP4 Tablet PC (New-Blue):Amazon.co.uk:Electronics
Thank you, this was my first foray into the BT Speaker market but the battery stopped holding a charge and it has an old style charging port.

Solomon Grundy

Distinguished Member
If you go on Popmaster and fail the 3 in 10 you'll get one for free. Not sure how good it is though.

philbot

Prominent Member

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
Bought my wife one of these for Christmas and she loves it. Great sound and great lighting for parties (lights can be off)
ION Party Starter | Maplin

Aesthetics aside, I have an irrational fear of Maplins non branded items, thanks for the reply though.

If you go on Popmaster and fail the 3 in 10 you'll get one for free. Not sure how good it is though.

With it without Zoe Ball? :devil:

Ive got one of these and it sounds fantastic for the size.
Sounds like it fulfils all your requirements and at £30 it's a steel. I paid about £90 for it and thought it worth the money.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Braven-Port...ie=UTF8&qid=1446574309&sr=8-1&keywords=braven

Not heard if the brand before. £30 is reasonable though.

I bought one of these at full price - excellent speaker and the ability to charge other devices is very useful on holiday

Another recommendation hmmm...

D

Deleted member 30535

I bought one of these a few weeks ago. Got it on a "Today Deal". I've been impressed for what you pay.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00K89WI3U?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00

D7nlYBG.png

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom