Recommend a bag

TarMoo

See www.cambags.com

Personally I think that the Kata camera bags are the best - most comfortable, best build quality.

Take a look here for a selection of bags.

I've got one of these. Other people like the Lowepro Orion Trekker 2 and Slingshots.

Strobe

I have the baby slingshot, the 100AW and it takes DSLR plus 17-70 lens, telephoto zoom 70-300, 50mm prime, all in the main body, plus 'folded' Sigma flash in the top pocket. Tight squeeze though and not much extra room for spare batteries, filters, etc.

joonyar

Novice Member

U'R'ss

Novice Member
Can't make my mind up between the 200 and rasputin's , it will be one or the other unless...... someone finds another option :) Thanks all

py6km

I have an Orion Trekker II and a Kata R-103. The Kata is superior in every way. For less kit, I think there is an R-102 or R-101 (and possibly various other rucksack type bags by them). I got mine from Morris Photo, which was the bestest price I could see at the time (and it came very quickly).

It's _extremely_ comfy, and very well made.

Yandros

Novice Member
I'd say a Kata 102/103, a Slingshot 200, the new Lowepro Flipside, or that new backpack version of the slingshot.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom