Recommend a 4k fixed frame screen 120”

OceanFrog

I’m new to projectors and screens but decided to take the plunge and bought the Xgimi Horizon Pro 4k projector. I’m now looking for advice on a screen.

I’ve decided to go for 120” fixed frame. Can anyone recommend something that might suit please? I’m putting in a dedicated room that will be dark enough most of the time (and I’ll be using mostly in the evening/night).

Budget will be around £500, and I’m based in Ireland.

Luminated67

Distinguished Member
Have you checked on Amazon, I bought my first fixed frame from there and it was perfectly decent especially for a sub £200, you could pay more but unless you wanted an ALR screen I don’t see the point in stretching to your upper budget of £500.

OceanFrog

Have you checked on Amazon, I bought my first fixed frame from there and it was perfectly decent especially for a sub £200, you could pay more but unless you wanted an ALR screen I don’t see the point in stretching to your upper budget of £500.
Any specific recommendations?

Luminated67

Distinguished Member
Any specific recommendations?
They don’t seem to do the QualGear brand I bought but then but I think you usually can’t go too far wrong with Amazon Choice and the beauty of Amazon is their return policy so if it doesn’t appear perfect which in the case of a fixed frame screen means perfectly flat you return for either your money back or a replacement.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom