Recomend me a DVD rack for xmas...

jonnyv

I have ran out of space in my dvd rack and need a better storage option. Can anyone recomend me a DVD rack or suitable bookcase ?

Thanks

lentini

I got myself two of these from Ikea for £35 each, each hold about 88 DVD's. Look quite smart when fitted together.

P

pauld

Well I had my own made to measure to my design, but then again I do own my own stainless steel fabrication company!! But you design it and send me a drawing and I'll quote you for it.

RimBlock

Goto http://www.google.co.uk and search for "wooden dvd rack" (substitute wooden with metal / plastic / glass etc).

You may be surprised at what you can find (make sure you select the 'UK sites only').

Saying that I got a couple of flat pack wooden cd / dvd racks (5 shelves, 4 ft high and 2 ft wide) from Mackro's for around £7 each. They are cheap and not as well made as they could be (not varnished etc) but with a little work (light sanding, varnishing / staining) they could look pucker. They are also quite light and so can be moved around quite easily.

Cheers
Si

RimBlock

I have the XS310 table in burgandy with gold tops / spikes.

Not too hot on the DVD holders though.

They tend to remind me of the plastic jobbies that rotate which could be picked up in Argos 15 years ago (and are probably still forsale there).

Mind you, there is no such thing as bad taste, just bad manners.

Each to their own...

Si