• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recomend me a 2 DIN satnav unit

matblack

Established Member
Hello

I have my eye on a Nissan QashQai as we are starting a family and I need a cheap tank. The one I have my eye on is fully loaded but does not have the new Nissan Connect stereo, it has an older 6 CD Bluetooth unit. I'm thinking I'd like to get a satnav unit which will interface with the steering wheel controls and has bluetooth, integrates with my iPhone by more than a 3.5mm jack and has good traffic information.

Can anyone recomend something, budget is circa £500 but could probably stretch a bit, I haven't replaced a stereo for many years so I have no idea about these things :D

MB

DanoS4

Established Member
That sort of money will get you a Pioneer F700BT or F900BT (900 is DVD).

IIRC the Satnav is I-go based, and is pretty good.

I'm getting one in the next few weeks - just hunting around for a decent price.

Pop over to Avic411.com

The Pioneer is good, but can be a bit buggy until you upgrade the firmware.....

Check it out :)

DAn

iand68

Established Member
I'm getting one in the next few weeks - just hunting around for a decent price.

Have you found one yet? I may be getting one in a month or so, but would buy now if the price is right!! ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom