• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Recognising vids from K800i Memory (M2) stick

mp1981

Standard Member
Morning, when I take my memory card from my phone (Sony K800i) and slot it into my PS3 to back up the pictures, it works perfectly. However, it doesn't recognise the videos I have shot. Do I need to move these into a certain folder or perhaps rename them on a pc? Quite frustrating...Cheers

dognosh

Established Member
yes that is a huge shortcoming of the PS3, so versatile but it only recognises very few formats:(

you have to convert them

mp1981

Standard Member
That's a shame, i've found it so user-friendly up to that point. The Mrs loves the fact she can show baby/holiday snaps to her friends on the big tv. Any idea how I go about converting them? Any help at all would be appreciated.

mp1981

Standard Member
Further to this, it does recognise videos from my Sony Cybershot W90...(and they look very cool all moving whilst scrolling through)

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom