Reception

D

Deleted member 202217

Anyone pulling in the new jsc sport channels on 7.3w just north of Manchester with 1.1m dish?

I think you'd be lucky if you got them with a 2m dish lol.

you can get JSC sports 1 and 2 and JSC sports news with a 1.1 up here, but I doubt you will get anything else anywhere in the UK now.

Still get 1-4
But on 13e :rolleyes:

Not sure my channel list is current but I've got

JSC +1 to +5 from nilesat 102
1 & 2 and news from e7wa, obviously
JSC HD 1-4 from e7wa

In East Anglia near the most easterly point from a TD110 installed by pedro2000uk/Purplesat.com running a dm800se clone.

[oh dear

Last edited:
4.49pm . Weather part cloudy . I am located near Bolton .

What time of day was you pulling that in mate?
JSC 1HD - 6HD 58% TO 52% AT 2130
All on 7.0W

I'd love to know too, I cant even get a sniff of anything other than JSC 1 and 2, any time of day, same 1.1m dish.

I have TM5402HD , perhaps the tuner makes a difference ?

Thats a bloody big difference lol, im pretty sure the tuner in the twin is similar or as good as the one in the 5402.

getting 44% on 10719 and more or less the same on the "gettable" tp's on 7w, had a funny thing last week when I flashed vix 711 on the box, all my 7w 35-44 snr's jumped to 45-60 lol, I thought christmas had come early :)
shame the 30% break-up was up near 50 lol, back to 683 and breakup is now down to 28ish.

you need to test signal at about 3pm Saturday, if signal is kak at that time then your wasting your time. No good having a solid signal come 7pm. Have they announced if they will be using card/receiver pairing?

fa will be ****** if a 1.2m dish can be used to pull in the epl. they will probably insist on the channels being moved to a weaker tp

I can pick up HD1-4 most of the time day or night, as long as it's not raining. Stronger later in the evening. HD5 & HD6 (plus News HD, NBA TV & Fox Sports) only seem to lock from the late evening onwards and again, assuming it isn't raining. Not much good for live EPL, but good to have regardless.

This is on a 1M dish, North West England. :)

+6 - +10 are obviously a no go at all times, since they're on Nilesat 201.

Last edited:
:(

NE england here with a 1.1, not a sniff of anything, just jsc 1 and 2

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom