1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Recent RGB conversion causing probs!!!

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by lynxmedi, Mar 13, 2005.

1. lynxmedi

lynxmedi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Guys I am having a problem with a recent Y Pb Pr output converted to RGBs through my Bd 701. The "skybox" pic is fine.....but the DVD progressive pic "BLEEDS" the color from the corect colors to very light!!! Even with the player on pause the picture's color (not the picture itself) fades slowly over a second or two from the correct color to very, very light greenish tint. The player works fine on S-video connection straight into the projector in interlaced mode, but I believe this problem has something to do with the new Key Digital RGB converter(KD-CTCA3 / ClearVideo3) I installed. I am switching the two Y Pb Pr inputs through my AV receiver giving me just one Y Pb Pr output to the converter, then vga out to projector with breakout RGBHV (sync on HV with BNC 2 to 1 adapter)
    I noticed that the projector, as I switch to the RGBHV input, says RGB instead of RGBs.....is that a prob????
    Anyone have any experiences with this????