Recent Dew Drop Refractions

Just breathtaking. If I HAD to pick one it's #7 for me.

Simply gorgeous. I tried this myself in Florida, and know how difficult it can be to lock the focus when taking macro (hand held at least).

What lens or set-up are you using? Macro can be very rewarding.

Simply gorgeous. I tried this myself in Florida, and know how difficult it can be to lock the focus when taking macro (hand held at least).

What lens or set-up are you using? Macro can be very rewarding.

Thanks Pirate, i use Canons MPe-65 1x to x5 macro lens, MT24ex twinflash on my 350D. All the shots are composites of several images to increase the DOF and get both the drop and refraction in focus.

What an excellent set of macro :)

Allie these are SUPERB.:smashin: i hope your making a shed load of money for these,if not WHY not.:thumbsup:

Excellent set - Nos 7 and 8 for me. :thumbsup:

As always, fantastic shots.

Amazing. They almost look like composites as they have so much detail.

OMG allie_c you have made my day with those pics. I like macro shots, esp when they have soo much detail on them. I love how drops seem to look like mini globes ie snow globes
:thumbsup: Keep up the good work

I don't think I could pick a fave from thes, they are all just so STUNNING, awesome work :thumbsup:

:eek::eek:AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I had managed to resist the temptation to look at this thread, but gave in a moments of weakness and as expected I am absolutely green with envy.

Fantastic work:thumbsup: - Allie - I hope you get some money for them!>

I’ll not make a comment on your work Allie, I’ve posted in the past so you know my admiration of you captures but how the hell can the rest of us compete?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom