• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

receivers nad t775 t785

grims dale

i have now made up my mind after weeks of phoning most branches of sevenoaks sound and vision and audio t, plus hours of looking at posts and threads of onkyo875 905 pioneer lx70 marantz sr8002, and reading about the fantastic sound and power of both the nad t775 and t785 im going for the t785.

Soon as morethan sort out my accidental damage of my hk avr 875 I'm straight on to the shop Musical Images in Beckenham and yahoo!!! and thanks to bentleg for selling me his pioneer receiver which im hopping to be delivered tomorow or sataday this will do temporary until i get my nad T785

grims dale

harman kardon avr 8500 not 875

grumps

This is strange, I have made a couple of posts on this thread that seem to have dissapeared??

Anyway, I did ask Marc, have you managed to audition any of the NAD Receivers yet and If so how would you compare it to say an Arcam AVR350?

Cheers

grims dale

no i have not auditiond the nad recever yet. im looking to if i can find a place that has one on dem. but i still have no problem buying one with out a dem as i know tha the T775 and T785 will have plenty of power and good sound. thay both have bur brown dacs and the specs on thers receivers are exelent more power then the arcam 350

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom