Receiver with component switching on a budget ?

Shimmyhill

Established Member
Reaction score
As title i am after a receiver that can component switch (3 inputs) but on a limited budget ! I currently have a all in 1 dvd + amp and i was going to use this until i could save up for a amp - however it does not have enough audio inputs so i have 3 devices and only 1 can have sound !! (plasma with no speakers and i sold my scart switcher that realised i was running the sound thru aswell :rolleyes:)

I really do not want to spend more than £200 as it will be a stop gap until i can replace the entire sound setup.

I have been looking at the Denon 1706 + 1906 but is there anything else i should consider (anything cheaper also) but it must have 3 components in.
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

that sucks.....even the cheapest Denons now have 3 component ins.....my 3803 only has 2 :-(

lol

good job i dont have enough things to plug it in yet..lol

i wouldnt like to say anything too cheap will have 3 component ins...but then i may be wrong...lol....check Richer Sounds for models they currently doing cheap and then go to the manufacturers website........
if its only a stopgap and you want cheap as chips, then i wouldnt worry too much, find one with the facilities, if its a known name then it probably wont sound too bad, but it wont be amazing either cuz its cheap..lol

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom