• Denon 1604

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Panasonic SA-XR25

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JohnnyWalker

Standard Member
Hi. I´ve Been looking for a good receiver for surround music and HT ( With KEF 2005 or Infinity Oreus) in a medium size room for a while now but there are so many choices that my head is spining...
So i need your help and thoughts on this ones because i´m planing to buy next week.

Give me some feedback. I need all the hepl i can get...

Thanks

Dfour

I would say what ever the result you MUST demo the items b4 you buy them or be allowed to be able to return them if you dont like them because you might hate the sound of the amp everyone else loves. Sound is so subjective.

emad

Banned for trading fraud
too many choices?! If you could just eliminate half of them based on features/looks/sound/audition/reputation/built quality/price/warranty....etc it will be a more meaningfull poll

I think

Emad

JohnnyWalker

Standard Member
Hi. I guess my favorites are Pioneer, HK, Sony and Yamaha, but i wanted to know your opinions on the others too.
About demos, i´m in Portugal and there´s not many places willing to demo these receivers, and in some cases is hard to find some gear, so i probably will have to order online.

I´m a little surprised about the poll, because i thought HK were a favorite when it comes to music.

I´ve deceided on kef 2005( found them for 800€), so what receiver would match better with them?

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom